In this lessons learned conversation I get the pleasure of talking with Beth Belshaw. You will hear us geek out a little as we talk about project management and six sigma concepts, but we also talk about:
- Key things to know when leading and facilitating meetings whether they are with clients or with teams;
- The importance of purpose and alignment;
- Shifting from a Corporate mindset to an Entrepreneurial mindset and understanding when you need each;
- Prioritizing and setting processes for your to-do list;
- How to address the squirrels in your business;
- and much more.
I hope you enjoy this conversation as much as I did. If you would like to contact Beth, please see her information below.
Beth Belshaw’s Information:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cardinalconversations
If you have an important meeting or conversation coming up? If you want to make an impression and ensure results then consider Beth’s facilitation booster session. She designed it to give you confidence by allowing you to properly prepare for the event. You will leave the session with a facilitation plan, including the event’s goal and objective, agenda, and effective facilitation tools. You will also be prepared for any facilitation challenges. After the session, participate in a debrief conversation with Beth as part of your facilitation development.
Offer: Get 50% off my Facilitation Booster program when you use the code ORGANIZED50.
Get more information here: https://www.cardinalconversations.com/offers/YsfioM5E/checkout