Business & Process Leaks Masterclass
Having inefficient or incomplete processes in your business can cause frustration not only for your customer but for you too. This course will teach you how to stop hemorrhaging time, money and happy customers by developing, implementing and streamlining your processes to align them with the vision and goals of your business.
This On-demand Masterclass is an intensive course (originally 5 weeks long) that will guide you step-by-step to identify and address the process and business leaks you have in your business.
Here is what we will do in the course:
- Pre-Work: Business Leak Discovery and Analysis – Conduct an analytical review of your current processes.
- Week 1: Discovery and Analysis: Teach you about common business leaks and how to conduct your own discovery and analysis to identify yours.
- Week 2: Current Process Review: Teach you how to conduct a gap analysis on your current intake processes and developing a plan of action to resolve and monitor them going forward.
- Week 3: Customer Focused Leaks – Teach you how to identify and address common customer-focused leaks
- Week 4: Branding Leaks – Teach you about the most common branding leaks and how to resolve them.
- Week 5: Website Focused Leaks – Determine the best path for you related to having or not having a website and identifying common website-focused leaks.
This Masterclass Includes:
- Over 30 in-depth lessons to help guide you through various business and process leaks
- Access to a number of templates, worksheets and other resources you may need
- Discounted BPL Coaching Club Access, 1:1 Session(s) and Accountability rates
- Discussion area support from Dana LaRieal Morales
- A number of other bonus items
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All Levels
- Language English
- Students 20
- Assessments Yes
Discovery and Analysis
Current Process Review
Customer Focused Leaks
Website Focused Leaks