Mapping Your Business Processes to Avoid Customer Leaks
When you started your business, did you know what you didn’t know about setting up the right processes and workflows? Learn how to identify, map and develop your processes to proactively anticipate and resolve problem areas in your business.
You are excellent at what you do, BUT you know if you don’t get a handle on your business processes that things are going to get out of hand, which CAN AND WILL negatively impact your business.
This On-demand class is part of our Business & Process Leaks (BPL) course series. This course will guide you step-by-step to map the processes you want in your business and identify where processes may be missing, where they may be inefficient or overly complicated.
Here is what we will do in the course:
- Pre-work: Drawing A Line In The Sand – Teach you how to grab analytics prior to beginning this endeavor of change.
- Business Leak Discovery and Analysis – Teach you about common business leaks and how to conduct your own discovery and analysis to identify yours.
- Mapping Your Processes – Teach you how to seal the gaps and create processes to monitor them going forward.
- Process and Gap Analysis – Teach you how to conduct a gap analysis on your current intake processes and developing a plan of action to resolve and monitor them going forward.
- Defining Operations – Teach you how to develop your operational guide.
This Course Includes:
- Over 20 lessons and exercises to help guide you through the review and mapping process
- Access to a number of templates, worksheets and other resources you may need
- A 20-minute 1:1 BPL Review Session with Dana LaRieal Morales
- Discounted BPL Coaching Club Access, 1:1 Session(s) and Accountability rates
- Access to the course forum
- A number of other bonus items
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All Levels
- Language English
- Students 163
- Assessments Yes
Pre-Work: Drawing A Line In The Sand
Discovery and Analysis
Mapping Your Processes
Process and Gap Analysis
Defining Your Operations