Organize Your Space Like A Pro
Gain more time in your day and change your life by getting your space organized
This course explains and walks you through the process of organizing that many are never taught. Understand the whys and hows behind proper organization, so you can learn to conquer the clutter once and for all.
What Will You Learn?
Organizing concepts and techniques that will enable you to get and stay organized by using a combination of educational sessions and a number of hands-on exercises.
- How to Get Your Mind Right for Organizing – Looking at the mental side of organizing, identifying the key areas of resistance and learning how to address them.
- How to Map Your Space(s) for Organizing – Learning how to properly map your organizing zones in conjunction with your wants and needs.
- How to Develop Holistic Organizing Systems – Teach organizing techniques that will enable you to develop organic systems in your home and business eliminating the stress that often accompanies disorder and busy lifestyles.
- The Proper Beautification Process – Learn how to determine the right beautification needs that coincide with your organizing systems and overall process needs.
- How to Maintenance Your Systems – Learn how to create a maintenance schedule that ensures things remain organized and that systems are regularly reviewed for alignment.
The following bonus items will be available to those who purchase the course.
- Closet Declutter Intensive Course
This course takes a step by step, deep-dive through decluttering and organizing your closet. This is equivalent to having me in your closet with you.
- Live Group Coaching Sessions
During these sessions, you will have access to me to ask your organizing questions and learn additional organizing techniques based on participant case studies.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 61
- Assessments Yes
Getting Your Mindset Right
Mapping Your Spaces
Decluttering the Right Way
Developing Your Holistic Organizing Systems
Maintaining Your Systems
Additional Resources and Course Summary