Glenn Sandifer is the owner of GSC, LLC. where he uses his 20 years of experience in Regional and National Field Sales and Marketing to assist his Clients. He currently resides in Nashville, Tennessee with his beautiful wife and new baby.
As an entrepreneur you many times have to put on the hat of sales and marketing, whether you have experience in that area or not. Well, you are in luck because Glenn has an extensive background sales and marketing and he is going to share some of his knowledge with you.
In this lessons learned conversation Glenn and I talk extensively about:
- Building breathing room into your sales scripting (note this is not just for the hard sell)
- Building value and relationships
- Having clear calls to action(s)
- The importance of needs assessments and requirements gathering
- The importance of communication
- Using prioritization to achieve work-life balance and integration
and much much more.
This was such a fun and information filled episode. If you would like to work more with Glenn, make sure to reach out using his contact information below.